We want to personally invite you to the upcoming 21st Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine conference in Orlando, Florida this April 11 – 14, 2013. We will offer an unwavering commitment to envelop you in an educational experience that is relevant, practical, straightforward and firmly grounded in science.
The conference will have a variety of speakers and you will experience high-quality learning with expert presentations and interactive discussions. Our educational conference has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
Our conferences are the officially sanctioned and sponsored conferences by the organization that created the anti-aging medical movement, A4M. We believe that our organization is an ideal way to connect with your peers, learn about best practices and new innovations, receive suggestions and gain new perspectives through unique educational opportunities.
Why attend the 21st Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine event n Orlando:
- A scientific conference at which you learn about the latest advances in anti-aging medicine from over thirty (30) renowned speakers, delivering dozens of scientific papers over the period of the two (2) day conference
- Find solutions to building your patient base and improving your practice
- An exposition at which innovative products in preventive health are showcased, and where direct contact with manufacturers and vendors can readily be established
- Countless networking opportunities
A sampling of topics to be presented in Orlando: http://www.a4m.com/assets/pdf/events/2013-04-Orlando/OrlandoSchedule32513.pdf?SESSION_MAIN=tb4rhbjicpel5gk8gaaq24dlo4
- Develop a comprehensive nutritional program to support the individual woman’s genetic polymorphisms
- Understand practical methods to evaluate nutritional status in patient
- Understand the use of Oxytocin; Estrogen and Progesterone to balance improve sexual response
- Review pathophysiologic mechanisms of diastolic dysfunction in relation to estrogen loss
Better preventive approach. Better patient care. Better patient outcomes. Our conference will show you how! Please contact me directly at 1-888-997-0112, ask to speak to an Education Coordinator to learn more.
If you would like to register for this conference in Orlando, Florida, please find the link below.
We look forward to meeting you in Orlando!
Your A4M Continuing Education Team
P.S. Can’t make Orlando? Learn more about our other educational opportunities!